Scottsdale Drug Rehab Programs
The Purpose of Drug Rehab Treatment
Drug rehab was created with the intention of providing individuals with comprehensive treatment as a means to help them achieve sobriety and develop a new, healthy lifestyle. In addition, drug rehab also provides individuals with education on addiction, how to identify their triggers, how to prevent relapse, and more. Services provided at an alcohol and drug rehab programs include:
- Medical detox services
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Behavioral therapy
- Pharmacological therapy
- Long term follow-up and support services
- Counseling services (individual, group, and family)
Types of Rehab Treatment
Drug rehab and alcohol rehab typically take place in one of two treatment settings, and in some instances, some people go through treatment in both settings. Inpatient and outpatient behavioral treatments are the most commonly used approaches for treating substance abuse and addiction.
- Inpatient Treatment: Inpatient treatment, also known as residential treatment is a form of rehab, which takes place in a residential setting. This form of treatment is highly effective, and most commonly used by those with severe substance abuse problems. Residential rehab programs provide clients with around the clock care and support. Clients are provided with a structured treatment plan, safe and distraction-free housing, as well as medical supervision. Inpatient drug and alcohol rehab, implementing the use of several therapeutic approaches which are intended to promote a sober and healthy lifestyle for clients upon completion of treatment. Common residential treatment settings include: therapeutic communities, short term residential housing, and recovery housing.
- Outpatient Treatment: Outpatient treatment is a less intense form of treatment than inpatient treatment, however it is still very effective. This form of treatment allows individuals to live at home, but requires them to attend treatment sessions regularly. During outpatient treatment individuals are provided with various alcohol and drug rehab programs including: cognitive behavioral therapy, multidimensional family therapy, motivational interviewing, and contingency management. Outpatient treatment is recommended for those with less severe substance use problems that don't require around the clock medical supervision and support. Initially outpatient treatment can be intensive, then as patients begin to transition through recovery the sessions become less intense and aim to provide recovery sustainment.
We Provide Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs for the Following Substances
- Designer Drugs (e.g. Molly, Ecstasy, etc.)
- Prescription Drugs
There's no substance abuse problem that cannot be treated. They specialize in treating even the most severe substance abuse problems.
Why You Need Rehabilitation Drug and Alcohol Programs
If you or your loved one are currently suffering from a drug and/or alcohol abuse problem, it's important to seek professional help. Leaving a substance abuse problem untreated will only cause the problem to worsen over time. Leaving the problem untreated can cause irreversible damage to your physical and mental health. Premature death is a possibility when leaving an addiction untreated.
Signs You or Your Loved One May Be in Need of Alcohol or Drug Rehab
If you are concerned that you or your loved one's substance abuse problem is spiraling out of control, we strongly suggest enrolling in rehabilitation treatment as soon as possible. Signs and symptoms that you need to seek professional help include:
- Loss of control over drug and/or alcohol use
- Unsuccessful attempts to reduce or stop use of a substance
- Continued use of drugs and/or alcohol despite knowing the consequences
- Substance use is causing negative physical and/or mental health consequences
- Experiencing symptoms of withdrawal when substance use has been reduced or stopped abruptly
Get Started in Any of Scottsdales Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs Today
If you are in need of rehabilitation drug and alcohol treatment services, now is the time to get started on your path to recovery! The longer you allow your substance abuse problem to control your life, the more consequences you will suffer. The sooner you seek treatment, the better your results will be! Call Alcohol Treatment Centers Scottsdale now at 480-739-1175.